February is for Fairies!
Two fairy classes are being offered in February: The Fairy Beginner Healing Class and The Fairy Healing the Feminine Class. Special discount rate if for those attending the Guardian Gateway Telesummit! Oooooh. Head on over here to check the classes out. (Just mention the Telesummit when you sign up!)
My topic: The Part-Fairy Survival Kit
On Tuesday, 10 AM Pacific, I will be interviewed as part of the Guardian Gateway Telesummit. It looks super cool. My topic is The Part-Fairy Survival Kit! I’ll cover:
- the secret to seeing and hearing the Fairy Realm
- learn how Nature can help you heal
- find out if you are part fairy and what you need to survive and thrive
I am excited to share with you a FREE one-of-a-kind event taking place this month: The Guardian Gateway Telesummit.
Twenty teachers are coming together to show you how to connect and work with the high-vibrational Beings—angels, unicorns, faeries, dolphins, plant spirits, power animals, and more—who are guardians and supporters of your gifts and soul purpose.
My colleague Kim Wilborn will be interview 20 powerful teachers who will show you how to work with the Guardian Energy that is SO wanting to help each one of us… and the world.
There’s no cost to attend, and even if you can’t attend the talks live, you will get access to each replay for 48 hours.
I cordially invite you to be my guest at this wonderful event. You’ll learn how to work with the High-Vibrational Beings who are waiting to:
- ~ Bring solutions to your everyday problems
- ~ Assist you in everything you do
- ~ Give you the wisdom and support you need to live your best life
- ~ Help you discover and live your life purpose
- ~ Raise your vibration and improve what you attract into your experience
- ~ Assist you in manifesting your heart-based desires
- ~ Provide an unshakable support system
- ~ Jean Slatter: Learn How to Hire From the Heavens
- ~ Steven Farmer: Receiving Guidance from the Spirits of Nature
- ~ Linda Shay: Joyful Spirit Dolphins…At Your Service
- ~ Sue Storm: Angels for Prosperity
- ~ Pam Montgomery: Discovering Your Personal Plant Spirit Ally
- ~ Ronni Ann Hall: The Part-Fairy Survival Kit
- ~ Cordelia Brabbs: Your Miracles Team
- ~ Raven Many Voices: Dragons – Finding Your Fire Within
- ~ Monique Hunt: Connect with Your Spirit Guide council
- ~ Elvia Nina Roe: Meet Your Angels
- ~ Helen Oceanheart: Open Your Heart to the Whales and Dolphins
- ~ Max Ryan: Raising Your Vibration with the Angels
- ~ Kimberly Mulrooney: Angels on Call
- ~ Lesley Morrison: The Healing Wisdom of Birds
- ~ Annie Day: Tree Spirit Healing
- ~ Carrie Hart: Power Animals Unleashed
- ~ Theolyn Cortens: The Teachings of the Nephalim
- ~ Bernadette Wulf: Faeries Among Us
- ~ Robbie Holz: Working with a Celestial Team
If you would like your life to be easier, happier, and more in alignment with your Soul Purpose, register today for the FREE [http://www.mcssl.com/app/?Clk=4956000] Guardian Gateway Telesummit.
“See” you there!
Friday starts a new session of the Fairy Online School. We always have fun and I love sharing what I’ve learned with folks so they have lots of tools and feel empowered. This year I’ve learned so much about marketing and there seems to be lots of formulas zooming around, that to me, have actually gotten me turned off from most marketing I receive. I tried some of that and I didn’t enjoy it, and it didn’t work for my tribe. All that type of marketing actually exhausted me, taking away from my creativity. So instead, I will do the Ronni method. (Okay, to be fair, I did make that funky trailer, but that was fun to make.) Classes start Friday and if you are interested and you really feel you can benefit right now with what is being offered, do sign up. I’d love to work with and assist you, and I know you will have fun. There’s a two payment option, and Paypal Bill Me Later for most classes, and many are very affordable under $60.00.
And for the many on small budgets, I offer my new TREAT SHOP, where you can pick up a tool or two for under $20.00 that can really help while still supporting the writer/artist to be able to eat..hey, that’s me! I love win-win situations.
I could bug you via email over and over until the day school starts, but I had one organization do that to me and it felt like Mom nagging me to do the dishes. Hmmm…not so much.
Look forward to working with the new students and fairy blessings to you,