Another day at The Hughenden:-
- a gathering of authors including Moya Simons, Vashi Farrer, Mary Small, Patricia Bernard to celebrate Felicity Pulman’s final 2 books in her historical romances Janna Mysteries ¬†www.felicitypulman.com.au
- a meeting with Stephan Wellink the Executive Producer who is working on a feature film of my JACK books.
- lunch with Mara Williams in transit from a Feminist Conference in Adelaide stopping at The Hughenden before she heads home, the daughter of US author and friend Suzanne Morgan Williams email@example.com
- in it’s early stages,¬†I read Suzanne’s manuscript of her moving expose of soldiers coming home to rural USA in the award winning ¬†Bull Rider – Margaret K. McElderry Books
- dinner with my favourite psychic Susan Taylor who does readings at The Hughenden and is here for some media ¬†www.susantaylor.com.au/
- ¬†enjoying the music of pianist Tom Marr on the baby grand over dinner
- the famous Hughenden passionfruit souflee left everyone speechless!!!
&nbsAdd a Comment