Today you can win a copy of indie author Tammy Blackwell
's book, Destiny Binds
, Book 1). OR if you have already read Destiny Binds
, you can have Time Mends
, Book 2) instead.
The winner also gets to choose whether they get a paperback or Kindle copy.
Why did I pick Tammy Blackwell
and her books to feature for the Indie Author Giveaway Hop?
- She's a librarian.
- Her books are laugh-out-loud funny!
- Look at those covers. There are some "real" publishers whose covers aren't as good as these!
Seriously, even if you don't win my giveaway, if you love YA paranormal romance (and laughter) you should give these a go. The third book is due out later this year! You can find out more about Tammy at her blog, www.misstammywrites.com
Remember to check out all the other great blogs on this hop for more chances to win!Rules:
Open internationally. To enter you must be over 13 years old or have the permission of a parent/guardian since you may be sharing personal info such as your email address. The winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter. The winner gets to choose either a paperback or a Kindle copy of the book, Destiny Binds, by Tammy Blackwell. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Hi everybody! Thanks for stopping by.
Today you can win one of my absolute favorite books of all time:
It's an awesome, kick-ass fantasy romance with magic, spies, and... chocolate?
Just trust me on this. It's really good.
If you're on Goodreads you can log in and read my "Poison Story
, about how I got hooked on Maria V. Snyder's writing. And if you win but you already have Poison Study, I will substitute any one of Maria V. Snyder's books instead.
The winner can also choose an anthology with her writing in it :)
Open internationally, wherever bookdepository.com
ships. To enter you must be over 13 years old or have the permission of a parent/guardian since you may be sharing personal info such as your email address. The winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter
. Good luck!
Don't forget to enter to win more books on other blogs in the hop!
Love in Bloom Giveaway Hop
Featuring Lighthearted/Contemporary Young Adult Romance
& Sweet, Clean Adult Romance
In this modern take on "Pride and Prejudice," Elise Benton, who has just moved to California, is a junior at an exclusive prep school where, in spite of her initial bad impression, she finds herself attracted to the moody and handsome son of Hollywood's most famous celebrity couple.
1. First entry is free!
2. There are 4 optional entries too. If you comment, comment on any post that is NOT the giveaway post! (Please DO NOT leave your email address or any personal info in your comment, or it will be deleted!) Comments on the giveaway are also appreciated, but will not count toward your entries.
Watch this space! Read Now Sleep Later
and Nite Lite
will be participating in the Spooktacular Giveaway Hop, hosted by Kathy at I am a Reader, Not a Writer
and Rhianna at The Diary of a Bookworm
. You can sign up here
if you have a blog and want to participate.
This post will be updated at midnight on 10/24!
Stick around... October will feature a new spooky book every day of the month!
February 29 to March 5
One lucky winner gets a signed hardcover copy of Stephanie Perkins's Lola and the Boy Next Door
. You can find our review/podcast of Anna and the French Kiss here
. This giveaway is open to people in the US and Canada. You must be at least 13 years old or have a parent/guardian's permission to enter. Do NOT leave your email in the comments section, it will be deleted!
Have fun visiting all the blogs on this giveaway hop, and good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
By: alethea aka frootjoos,
Blog: Read Now Sleep Later
(Login to Add to MyJacketFlap
, lunar chronicles
, Maryrose Wood
, Add a tag
This hop begins on the day of a full moon and features books with paranormal, supernatural, science fiction or space travel element or books that have something to do with the moon or have a moon on their cover.
We will have one winner
who gets to choose 1 prize from these items:
by Marissa Meyer (YA)
or one of the books from The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place
by Maryrose Wood (MG)
- preorder of Book 3: The Unseen Guest (any format)
- Kindle edition
- Audible.com download read by Katherine Kellgren
You can also check out Thuy's review
for Cinder here
1. This giveaway is open internationally for items which are available to you. (For example, I might be able to send you a hardcover or paperback through bookdepository.com
but if you don't have a Kindle or iTunes account, you won't be able to choose a Kindle edition or Audible download.)
2. You must be at least 13 years of age or have the permission of a parent or guardian to enter since you will be sharing personal info with us.
3. You don't get an entry for leaving a comment, but it would be much appreciated! Please DO NOT leave your email or personal info in your comment; it will be deleted.
Can you tell me:
for hosting the 2nd Annual Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop
March 17th to 22nd
Today we're giving away some great book-geek stuff!
If you like buttons, you can choose Prize Pack 1:
|Eeek! Aren't they cute?|
|You will actually get to pick 10 from the designs above, |
and you'll also get 5 each of RNSL and Nite Lite buttons to share with your other book-loving friends!
If buttons are not your thing, you can choose prize pack #2:
*I forgot to ask Nan for permission to post her image in advance, so while I'm waiting to hear from her, you can just follow the link to her Etsy shop
and see what I'm talking about. In addition to bookish designs like this
she has super-geeky illustrations from Doctor Who, Downton Abbey, and Harry Potter. The winner can pick any 1 of the $10 prints instead of the 20 button set.
Sound good? Good luck and have fun entering all the othe
Thanks to I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
& One a Day YA
for hosting this blog hop.
Today we are giving away a signed copy of Starcrossed
by Josephine Angelini!
Set on the island of Nantucket, STARCROSSED tells the tale of Helen Hamilton, a young woman whose destiny is forever altered when she meets Lucas Delos and tries to kill him in front of her entire high school. Which is terribly inconvenient, not only because Lucas is the most beautiful boy on the island, but also because Helen is so achingly shy she suffers physical pain whenever she is given too much attention.
Making matters worse, Helen is beginning to suspect she’s going crazy. Whenever she’s near Lucas or any member of his family she sees the ghostly apparitions of three women weeping bloody tears, and suffers the burden of an intense and irrational hate. She soon learns that she and Lucas are destined to play the leading roles in a Greek tragedy that the Three Fates insist on repeating over and over again throughout history. Like her namesake, Helen of Troy, she’s destined to start a war by falling in love. But even though Lucas and Helen can see their own star-crossed destiny, they’re still powerfully attracted to each other. Will they give up their personal happiness for the greater good, or risk it all to be together?
1. You must be 13 years or older, or have a parent/guardian's permission to enter the giveaway since you will be giving out personal info such as an email address.
2. Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter. Comments are always appreciated, but if you put your email address on your comment, it will be deleted!
3. Giveaway ends at the end of the day on April 25, 2012. Open to US and Canada only.
Don't forget to visit the rest of the great blogs on this giveaway hop!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Children's Book Week Giveaway Hop
May 7th - 13th
Established in 1919, Children's Book Week is the longest-running literacy initiative in the country. Each year, books for young people and the joy of reading are feted for a full week with author and illustrator appearances, storytelling, parties, and other book-related events at schools, libraries, bookstores, museums, and homes from coast to coast!
For more information please visit: http://www.bookweekonline.com/
The winner of our giveaway will get to pick up to $18 worth of books from bookdepository.com
- Open internationally.
- To enter you must be over 13 years old or have the permission of a parent/guardian since you may be sharing personal info such as your email address.
- The winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter.
- The winner must choose a children's book or books (picture book, early reader, middle grade, young adult) which includes a reading component, as opposed to a photo or pop-up book.
Here are some suggestions: