2. Guest post from the author of giveaway book
3. Fictional brief interview between blogger and their favorite fairy tale character (2-3 questions)
4. Paragraph (and picture -optional) spotlighting blogger's favorite fairy tale character
5. List of top 3 favorite fairy tale villains and the books they appear
Welcome to the Literary Giveaway Hop hosted by Leeswammes' Blog. This hop focuses on genres other than romance, YA & fantasy. This hop runs from Feb. 18th to Feb. 22nd.MY GIVEAWAY
I'm offering up 2 books for giveaway. You may choose to enter to win one or both titles. If the 1st person I draw is interested in both titles they will win both of them. If they only want one title I'll draw a second winner for the other title.The Arrivals by Meg Mitchell Moore
It's early summer when Ginny and William's peaceful life in Vermont comes to an abrupt halt.
First, their daughter Lillian arrives, with her two children in tow, to escape her crumbling marriage. Next, their son Stephen and his pregnant wife Jane show up for a weekend visit, which extends indefinitely when Jane ends up on bed rest. When their youngest daughter Rachel appears, fleeing her difficult life in New York, Ginny and William find themselves consumed again by the chaos of parenthood - only this time around, their children are facing adult problems.
By summer's end, the family gains new ideas of loyalty and responsibility, exposing the challenges of surviving the modern family - and the old adage, once a parent, always a parent, has never rung so true.Snow Rising by Matt Baldwin
Change can happen in your life as quickly as you'll believe it.
Jason Snow has lived his life making choices that he believed would bring him happiness. Ironically, he acted in ways that got him the exact opposite of what he wanted. Now, his relationship with his wife is hanging by a thread, he is miserable at work, and worst of all, he feels disgusted at the thought that his kids are suffering because of choices he-s made. Is there a way out?
Although this book follows Jason Snow on a life-changing quest beginning at the base of Mt. Hood, Snow Rising is not a novel. It-s an invitation to take a personal journey. Author Matthew Baldwin says, -I invite you to join Jason Snow, and leave you with two questions: one, can you be an advocate for the changes you desire to see in yourself and in the world around you; and two, do you have the audacity to find out?-
Snow Rising can put individuals back together, revitalize marriages and families, and help recover fractured organizations. It shares four axioms, absolute truths, that are at the root of all happiness. But as the author says, -Then again, perhaps the answer is not in the answer, but in the journey to the answer.-
Take the journey. Make the change. Know the peace.Giveaway Details
Open to US on
Spring Fling Giveaway Hop
May 1st - 7th
- You must host a giveaway on your site, you are responsible for obtaining a prize for giveaway and taking care of the shipping charges.
- You must giveaway something a reader, author or blogger would enjoy.
- Your giveaway post must include the hop image & linky (or links to the host's sites if you can't get the linky to work).
- Please only 1 mandatory entry (up to 4 optional extra entries). Keep it Simple!
- Your post must be live by 12:01 EST on May 1st.
- The giveaway must be specifically for this hop.
- Your site must be family friendly - no erotica or 18+ sites.
To host a giveaway add your blog to the linky with your shipping info in parenthesis following your blog name.
Example: I Am A Reader, Not A Writer (Int)
Celebrate Leap Day by Entering 200 Great Giveaways!
Leap into Books Giveaway Hop
February 29th to March 5th
2 winners will each receive copies of the first 2 books in the Wind of Life Series. Open Internationally.