Wow how time flies! It's time to open sign ups for The 3rd annual Spooktacular Hop! The dates will be the same as late year from Oct 24th to 31st.
This is my largest hop of the year and the one hop I encourage EVERYONE to join!!
What is a giveaway hop?
Simple - Each participating blog hosts a giveaway and then we link up together allowing our followers to hop easily from one giveaway to another.
For followers this means lots of chances to win free books.
For blogs hosting a giveaway it means lots of new visitors.
It's a win-win!
Each participating blog will host their own giveaway. There is no requirement on the minimum or maximum value of your giveaway. It's up to you to decide. You can give away books, swags, amazon gift cards, or anything else you can think of that has to do with books. Your giveaway can be as simple or as elaborate as you want but you must giveaway something free (no half off coupons).
All participating blogs will be linked up through a Giveaway linky.
Please keep the process to enter your giveaway as simple as possible.
Please no long lists of dozens of different things followers can do to gain extra entries.
As you prepare your giveaway post please remember the following:
1. The Spooktacular Giveaway Hop Images needs to be part of your post.
2. Include the linky list with all the participating blogs at the end of your post OR link to this giveaway hop page or the post on The Diary of a Bookworm.
3. Giveaway must be book related!
4. Keep It Simple!! Keep the way to enter your giveaway as simple as possible. 1 Mandatory entry and no more than 5 optional extra entries. All entries must be able to be done on one visit to your blog - Entries such as tweet once a day are NOT allowed (tweeting once is fine).
Sample Post - From the Dreaming of Books Giveaway Hop: http://iamareadernotawriter.blogspot.com/2011/01/dreaming-of-books-giveaway-hop.html
You must turn off word verification/CAPTCHA if you are requiring more than one comment for entries - If you are concerned about spam then enable comment moderation.
5. This must be a giveaway specifically for this hop and must run only the 8 days this hop is scheduled.
6. Keep your giveaway easy to find for the entire 8 days this hop is open. If you post often and your post does not stay near the top of your main blog page then please post a link to your giveaway at the top of your blog or sidebar. If we can't easily find your giveaway you will be deleted from the linky. ALTERNATELY you can email me a direct link so I can update the linky.
7. Please no steamy images, my hops are now all "family friendly".
Due to the size of this hop I ask that you put your post up a little early. Anytime October 23rd is fabulous. Display Comments Add a Comment