I am very grateful to my collie friends and Chuck at Collies of the Meadow for sharing the Blog on Fire Award with us. I do hope my blog isn’t REALLY on fire, because that could be dangerous, plus Mom would be angry if her computer burned up and she couldn’t be a writer anymore. She says she forgot how to write on paper. Yay! Maybe I can eat the pencils that I haven’t eaten already.
To share The Blog on Fire Award, I need to tell 5 things about myself, and then give the award away to 5 blog friends. Here goes!
1. My birthday is in September.
2. I wear a harness in the car, but most of the time I stand up and stretch as far as I can, anyway.
3. I have 9 dresses, 4 jackets, a couple of tutus, and more bandanas and collars than I can count.
4. I love the park, but sometimes I get stuck under Mom’s chair or under the park bench.
5. One of Mom’s Facebook friends drew a picture of me. I think I look adorable.
6. I shed. A lot.
Yup. That’s 5.
Visit these friends for pet fun and writing fun…..
Yup. That’s 5.Add a Comment